The holidays are fast approaching and the desire to get together is stronger than ever. Our team of hospitality professionals has pulled together our tips for holiday party planning.
Top 5 Tips for Post Pandemic Holiday Party Planning:
- Find a location JUST FOR YOU. Private event space allows for a safe and controlled environment where your team is the STAR. From loft-like gallery space in downtown Manhattan to city-view terrace space in midtown Manhattan or bright and airy creative space in Madison Square Park, the sky’s the limit for NYC celebrations and events with Meet Hospitality.
- Support local! As we all know, New York City was made for eating. Carefully cull your holiday party menu from the Meet Eats menu curated from the best New York City eateries and NOT a cookie-cutter mass-catered meal. To this point, tastemakers will delight with options from favorites like Balthazar, Magnolia Bakery, Murray’s Cheese, Parm, and more!
- Make it memorable. While holiday gatherings have been on hold, the basic human need to interact certainly has NOT! This year truly brings a reason to celebrate, to motivate, and commemorate. Meet Hospitality’s team of experts is here to help plan every detail to make the most of your time together. Special enhancement add-ons include private musicians for the event, a drum circle, or yoga/meditation expert.
- Timing is everything. While the holiday season offers the perfect reason to get together, it is often jam-packed with other obligations. Perhaps a date in the New Year is the best way to make a point to celebrate while also being cognizant of busy schedules this time of year. Book one of our NYC private dining rooms to toast your team in the New Year.
- It’s the little things that matter. While gathering the team is the big thing, the small details are what they will remember most. Maybe top off the celebration with a take-home breakfast treat, utilize our Meeting Experience Managers for office gift ideas such as the Hand Labyrinth for desk-side meditation in the New Year, or creating Selfie Portraits at your celebration will help your team members realize how OTHERS see them as a boost of confidence and team building.
For more details on our meeting and event venues or experiences email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.