Organize Without Compromise with Meet Hospitality
Call us crazy, but on the days that we seem the most productive, our egos are soaring. Don’t get us wrong, there are also days (often the days when we have the most to get accomplished) where we feel like a chicken with its head cut off. Rushing from task to task and nothing getting accomplished.
In hopes to have MORE days filled with productivity and ego boosts, the team here at Meet Hospitality compiled a list of just 5 ways to organize without compromise to seek productivity above all.
Inspired by Entrepreneur magazine’s suggestions, we whittled down our Top 5 tips:
- Start with your commute! Utilize this time wisely to roundup the status on projects and update your to-do list. You will arrive at the office in a mindset that is geared up for productivity.
- Use your time wisely! Resist the urge to respond to all emails in your inbox or every pop-up notification. The biggest time-waster is often on projects that are lowest on your priority list. On average, it takes 26 minutes to recover from a distraction!
- Speaking of which, turn off all pop-up notifications on your mobile and desktop devices. This is setting yourself up to get off track. or This is setting yourself up for failure and distraction.
4. Work off-site when it makes sense. If you have a big project, intense writing, creative endeavors or strategic missions to accomplish, utilize a neutral environment to limits distractions, boost inspiration and allow for full concentration on the task at hand (cough-cough, cue Meet Hospitality and our team of professionals that are dedicated to helping you do JUST THAT).
5. Converse, don’t email. There are a lot of “rules” when it comes to emails but one that is often ignored is if it takes more than 2 emails back and forth, it should be a conversation, not an email. Conversations (via phone, in person or even in a chat) help to put an end to clogged inboxes and decrease mistakes and errors that tend to happen when communication is not clear.
Now, may we all go forth into the next decade with days filled with productivity and egos soaring!